Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daddy's girl already

Baby girl,
Last night when your daddy and I were sitting on the couch, we started to talk about you.  We have scheduled our 3D/4D ultrasound and are anxiously awaiting to see you and what you are beginning to look like in my belly.  While we were talking about the ultrasound, we went started talking about life with you; the things we want for you and some things we can't wait to experience with you.

It's amazing to me to see how much you mean to your daddy already.  He really is wrapped around your tiny finger and he hasn't even met you yet. He sat on that couch with a twinkle in his eye at just the mention of you being in our lives. Your daddy told me, "You know what I can't wait for?  You remember when Dylan was little and we would go to your mom's house and Kaitlyn would just play with him all afternoon?"  And I replied, "Well yeah... I remember that. Dylan loves Kaitlyn to death." "Well the sight of that makes me happy and I can't wait to see Kaitlyn play with her niece."

And he went on to tell me how much he is looking forward to holidays and cookouts at your Nee Nee's house... and all the memories he wants to make with you.

Your daddy loves you with all of his heart, little one.  He loves to feel you kick and he loves to see how my belly is growing and we both think it's funny that we can see where you are starting to lay in there by the way my belly is lopsided! I hope you can hear him when he says he loves you, because he means it.

xoxo,
Momma

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...