Monday, April 25, 2011

25 Weeks!

  1. How far along? 25weeks
  2. Weight gain? Holding strong at 10 pounds
  3. Sleep? Between my allergies and having to pee, I am almost giving up on sleep for now.  I am probably getting a few hours of what I would call "good sleep" but the rest is a very light sleep where I can't breathe and can hear every little noise in the room.
  4. Best moments this week? The furniture arrived!!! The crib is officially put together and the dresser is starting to get filled Lainey's clothes. Have no fear, pictures are going to come in another post later.
  5. Food cravings? Everyone has been asking me if I have gotten weird cravings, and I still haven't.  I almost wish I had just so I would have a cool story to tell, but nope. Not this girl... still just pigging out on McD's breakfast.
  6. Food Aversions? Nothing really makes me ill to think about... some things are still tasting a little off, but really... I am just picky.
  7. Looking forward to? Our 3D/4D ultrasound.  The office called to schedule my appointment, but I was busy and didn't even have a calendar out in front of me.  So I need to call back and get that taken care of.
  8. Milestones? Not really sure what our milestone would be in the last week... I guess getting most of the big stuff in the nursery taken care of is a milestone... right?
  9. Pregnancy thoughts this week: We had a pretty hot weekend in Richmond and it just makes me dread the Summer even more.  I realized I need to get some maternity shorts and a few more tshirts/long tank tops to wear for the summer.  I am hoping a lot of my dresses will still fit, but we'll see.

A little extra goody... Chic & Cheap Nursery is giving away a Petunia Pickle Bottom Change it Up Clutch!  Check out the giveaway here!!  My friend Blair was just raving about these bags, and I would love to win one!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...