Monday, April 4, 2011

22 Weeks

  1. How far along? 22 weeks
  2. Weight gain? When I weighed myself this morning we were at 7 pounds.
  3. Sleep? Sleep has been a little harder lately.  I'm having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep.
  4. Best moments this week? Starting the nursery!  It's all painted and ready for some new fancy furniture.  Big thanks to my mother-in-law for painting it!  I tried to keep her company for as long as I could, but I had to leave because of the fumes.
  5. Food cravings? Still nothing, really.  But I will say when I do get a craving, I better hope it's in the kitchen somewhere!  I am still a big fan of McDonald's breakfast though!  I am limiting myself to only once a week!!
  6. Food Aversions? Just my usual picky self
  7. Looking forward to? Furniture arriving.  According to PBKids, the dresser and crib should be here next Monday!!
  8. Milestones? I felt a definitely kick the other night as I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep.  Lainey doesn't wiggle or kick much for anyone else yet.  She wiggles a lot when I am laying down, but even when Katie tries to talk to my belly to get Lainey to move, she doesn't.  She's already been dubbed a brat from Auntie Katie because of this.
  9. Pregnancy thoughts this week: My stomach doesn't feel as tight as it has in the last week or so.  Sometimes it's really tight and others it just feels fatty to me.  But from what I have read, it's all normal... just the uterus working its magic and sometimes it can be the baby moving positions.
The nursery has been airing out over night, so I wasn't able to take any "after" pictures yet, but I will try to do that evening.  Daddy is putting up Lainey's new light in her room today too!  Hopefully a second post will happen this week with some nursery update photos. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...