Monday, February 28, 2011

17 weeks

I am totally kicking Monday's ass today!  It has been incredibly productive and busy at the office today!  Now I am taking my quick lunch break to post for ya'll!

  1. How far along? 17weeks
  2. Weight gain?I didn't weigh in this morning... sorry!!
  3. Maternity clothes? I won't answer this anymore after this week, bc as much as I get annoyed my maternity jeans, I am wearing maternity clothes... now I just need to find a good pair of jeans!  My trousers are great and comfy for work, but Liz Lange isn't doing that well in the denim department.
  4. Sleep? The last few nights have been some of the best sleep!  Sure, I sleep every night, but I usually wake up to readjust or to pee.  The last 2 or 3 nights, I have just slept and it's incredible!
  5. Best moments this week? This morning on my way in to work, I realized we are only TWO WEEKS away from finding out what Acorn is!
  6. Food cravings? McDonald's breakfast...still.  But I am trying to cut back on it- I realize it isn't healthy, but it's just so good! haha
  7. Food Aversions? Back to avoiding smelly things.... the other night at dinner, Philip ordered some sort of shrimp pasta dish and I am sure it was delicious.  But the smell of the dish was so strong, it ruined my appetite for my meal.
  8.   Looking forward to? Starting on the nursery.  I refuse to do anymore stuff to it until I know if I am preparing for a boy or a girl
  9. Milestones? I am sure everything is a milestone, but really.... nothing stands out to me this week.
  10. Pregnancy thoughts this week: This morning a woman at work asked me, "So how far along are you?  6 or 7 months?"  REALLY?!?!? I just started wearing maternity pants and still am not showing a lot... I just can't suck in anymore. Apparently my self image is off!!  I know I am not a small girl to begin with, but seriously?  

Also, this morning I have been starving and even ate my lunch at 11!  I wonder if this means baby is having a growth spurt in there...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...