Tuesday, February 22, 2011

16 weeks

Sorry for the delay and the lack of a second post last week!
  1. How far along? 16 weeks
  2. Weight gain?According to my scale at home, I am up 3 pounds.
  3. Maternity clothes? It's official...I have on maternity pants today at work. Ahhhh!! I will admit, my regular pants still fit, but sitting in them all day usually starts to make me uncomfortable by the time I go home, so I bought a pair on clearance and am pleasantly surprised.
  4. Sleep? Most definitely!  I actually had a wonderful night's sleep last night.  Although, I am having a tough time sleeping on my side all night...
  5. Best moments this week? I have picked bedding for the nursery.  It's a very gender neutral pattern and I love it!  I can't wait to make it girly or make it nice and boyish!
  6. Food cravings? McDonald's breakfast
  7. Food Aversions? None really.
  8.   Looking forward to? Getting a noticeable belly! It's starting to poke out enough for people at work to notice but I'd really like to look and feel pregnant.
  9. Milestones? I am starting to feel "the flutters."  From what I have read, that means I can officially feel the baby!
  10. Pregnancy thoughts this week: I have been reading a lot of stuff and have started making my own pregnancy decisions.  Not like huge decisions on birth and whatnot, but on things for everyday life like what I am eating, whether or not I can "give" myself a soda and what I feel comfortable doing.
Another thing that I have been doing a lot of thinking about with Philip is childcare for once Acorn gets here and this career momma has to get back in the office.  Right  now we are weighing our options - daycare vs. grandma.  There are definite pros and cons to both and right now my head is swimming.  I just want to make sure we do what is really right for this baby.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...