Wednesday, February 2, 2011

13 Weeks

Sorry to be a little delayed in this week's survey... and for not posting enough pictures.  I will try to get a picture of this week posted by the weekend! Things have been hectic and let's be real... I am lucky to get the few minutes to myself to answer the survey with everything that's been going on.

  1.  How far along? 13 weeks
  2. Weight gain? I got on the scale this morning... looks like I am back up about a pound.
  3. Maternity clothes? No, not yet.  I have been wearing the heck out of my leggings though!
  4. Sleep? My energy levels are starting to kick back up, so I am sleeping a little less at night, but still sleeping!
  5. Best moments this week? Knowing in my heart that this baby is going to have the best 2 guardian angels I could ever pray for.
  6. Food cravings? Nothing really...
  7. Food Aversions? Still garlic
  8.   Looking forward to? The big announcement!  I know, I know... it was supposed to already happen! But with everything going on around my grandmother's passing, I didn't want to take any attention away from her.
  9. Milestones? We are officially in the second trimester!!!
  10. Pregnancy thoughts this week: My biggest thoughts this week have been revolving around my grandparents (as you can see in my letter to acorn from the weekend).  I really hope this little one has the same connection to its grandparents as I did to mine.  On a fun note, my bump is starting to show and I can no longer suck this tummy in!  All of my life I have been told, "Stand up straight and suck in," well... there's just too much to suck in now! haha!!  When my brother saw me he said, "well there's no hiding it now!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...