Monday, February 7, 2011

14 Weeks

  1. How far along? 14 weeks
  2. Weight gain? I'm not sure... I will tell you after my doctor's appointment tomorrow.
  3. Maternity clothes? Still fitting in a couple pairs of my regular jeans and still rockin' the leggings!
  4. Sleep? Sleeping pretty well... some nights the muscles around my core hurt and make it tough to sleep very well.
  5. Best moments this week? Last night when at the Big's house, I noticed my tummy is starting to tighten/harden a little.  Of course I made her touch it to make sure I wasn't going crazy and she agreed.  "That's because there's something growing in there!"
  6. Food cravings? Nothing extreme, but when I decide want something to eat/drink, it is best for everyone that I find it.
  7. Food Aversions? None really.
  8.   Looking forward to? My doctor's appointment tomorrow and continuing to feel better in the second trimester.
  9. Milestones? Still stoked to be in our second trimester!  We also made this pregnancy "facebook official" yesterday.  So now all those important people who were keeping "the secret" can stop biting their tongues!
  10. Pregnancy thoughts this week: I hear this is normal, but sometimes I don't feel pregnant.  My morning sickness is subsiding and other early symptoms are starting to go away too.  But this little one must sense when I start to question, doubt, worry, because as soon as I do, acorn makes sure something triggers me - a bad smell, a quick wave of nausea, whatever it is.  Acorn is not letting this momma forget what's going on inside of her. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...