Friday, February 4, 2011

Baller Momma!

As some of you may know, right after I got my "big girl job," I went out and bought my first car!  Of course, being young and fun, I got a 2-door car! DUH!  Well not for a lack of trying, a baby's carseat would not fit in my beloved Altima Coupe, whom I dubbed Ally.  That being said, the search began for a mom-mobile.

Last night Philip and I went to see my brother in law at the car dealership where he works.  I wanted to check out a smaller sedan sized car to see how things would fit.  Up until now, I have been thinking a Jetta or something similar would be a good idea for us, especially since we already one SUV.  At Steve's lot there was a Lexus IS250, very similar in size to a Jetta, so we borrowed a friend's carseat to see how things would fit.  Wow was I wrong!  The baby seat fit fine, but Philip did not!  Poor guy had his knees to his chest... so that quickly vetoed the small car option.  Back to the drawing board.... but who knew the drawing board would be at the lot too!?

As we were leaving, we noticed a snazzy SUV on the lot.  And with luck on our side, the dealership traded my precious Ally for it!

Meet Ace...

Yep! That's right... check mommy car off my to do list, please!  I am so in LOVE with this purchase. Its got tons of space and lots of fun features.  I will admit though, I am going to miss my little 2door car, but this is so worth it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...