Tuesday, February 15, 2011

15 Weeks

  1. How far along? 15 weeks
  2. Weight gain? Still only a few pounds
  3. Maternity clothes? My favorite jeans still fit and were actually loose over the weekend, but my work trousers are using the rubber band trick... still no maternity clothes though!
  4. Sleep? Getting plenty of it!
  5. Best moments this week? Yesterday, Philip was bringing home the fourwheeler and when he took it off the trailer, he took it for a spin...which is his normal routine.  But this time it was different! When he took off out the driveway, I could fill little baby flutters in my tummy!  While I don't know for sure when I am supposed to feel the baby move, I am sure Acorn got excited when Daddy was having fun!!
  6. Food cravings? Slurpees
  7. Food Aversions? None really.
  8.   Looking forward to? My doctor's appointment tomorrow and continuing to feel better in the second trimester.
  9. Milestones? I have started buying little things for the nursery over the weekend... I have pretty much decided I am not a big fan of "baby" stuff so I am going to try to and find a good balance between regular decor and baby decor for this new nursery.
  10. Pregnancy thoughts this week: One more month until we know if this little Acorn is a boy or a girl!  One of the things I have been thinking about a lot this week is weight... which is silly, I know, but I can't help it.  I have always been concerned with my weight and have constantly battled it... but I know this is not the time to worry with it at all - so I'm not!  But oddly enough, I have been asked a hand full of times if I have lost a ton of weight since getting pregnant.  The answer is no, but I also haven't gained much either.  I think my weight is just shifting to where the baby needs it, and I like that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...