Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Raising Richmond

image source: rvanews.com

For those of you Richmonders, do you ever read the RVA News?  I get the e-mail, usually skim through it, and then I admit, delete it.  I don't usually read the whole publication.  Today a friend of mine shared a link with me on facebook and it was from the RVA News column "Raising Richmond."  Today's article was about writing letters to your pregnant self;  the letters were from mothers who wrote letters to themselves when they were pregnant. 

Definitely adding this to my list of things to try and do for while I am on maternity leave, probably right before I have to go back to the office.  Notice that I didn't say my To Do list, because let's be real... I know having a to do list at that time will be a waste of time.  It can't hurt to have a wishful thinking list though!

Check out the article here. It's a neat read, and I really enjoyed it.  I actually shared it with a friend of mine who is a new mother too!  I definitely recommend the article that you take some time to read the life and times of the Motts in The Ellwood Avenue Chronicles!  Now I am intrigued to read the other articles from the series...looks like I know where ya'll can find me this weekend while I wait for laundry and stuff around the house.  You guessed it... snuggled with the dogs on the couch reading Raising Richmond.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...