Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Valentine's Day is one of my favorite days of the year! 

Why you ask?
Because I am a total sap?  Nope!
Because I love conversation hearts? No.
Because it's the day I got engaged? Yes, that happened but it isn't why it's my favorite day!
Because I enjoy making valentines for little kids? Well, yes, I did have fun with that this year!

But it's because...
It's my birthday!!

No big plans at {the nuthouse} for neither my birthday nor Valentine's Day.  Funny, how things like that change when you have kids.  In years past, my birthday was an entire week that ended with a drunken mess of a "Birthday Party Day."  
Not anymore, though!
Now, I just want some yummy take out food and a solid night of sleep without teething and night terrors!

What are ya'll doing for Valentine's Day?  
Romantic evening for two??

And a big, huge thank you to our friend, Carly Reed of Carly Reed Designs who made these wonderful valentines for Lainey to give to her friends at school today!

xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...