Monday, March 21, 2011

20 weeks

  1. How far along? 20 weeks
  2. Weight gain? Acorn's Auntie Melissa and Uncle Gilby are in town, so I am convinced the extra 2 pounds are from our dining out excursions.  But never the less, we are about 7 pounds.
  3. Sleep? Sleep is still easy for me.  I do still need to get a pregnancy pillow soon though, but for now, I have configured the perfect pillow mountain in the bed.
  4. Best moments this week? VCU making it to the Sweet 16!!! Ok, so it's not a pregnancy moment, buuuuut Lainey was kicking all over the place during the game!  I guess she could tell when her momma got into the game.  She just wanted to dance with the rest of the Rams!! This morning when I ordered my official Sweet 16 t-shirt, I ordered Lainey a VCU shirt too.  Now all she needs a big black and yellow bow!
  5. Food cravings? No crazy cravings, really.  Although, I have a huge love for pink lemonades.
  6. Food Aversions? Just my usual picky self
  7.   Looking forward to? Getting started on the nursery.  The bedding arrived over the weekend, so now I need to get into Pottery Barn kids and order her furniture.  I have lots of fun ideas running through my head, and I can't wait to share them with ya'll.
  8. Milestones? HALF WAY THERE!!!
  9. Pregnancy thoughts this week: Baby girl is quite the wiggle worm and I simply can not wait until her daddy can feel her too.  I thought for sure during the game (oh, you know, the game where VCU whooped Purdue!!) but he still can't feel her.  Soon enough though.

Surprise!! You get a belly picture this week too!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...