Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Little Princess


It's official! I am published. Yep - I said it. I may have paid for the book to be published myself, but that is neither here nor there. There is still a book with a story that I wrote out there!

While my cousin was deployed, I made up a story for Lainey about the Little Princess and her Sailor Princess.

Over lunch one day, I was talking to my friend (and one of my favorite designers), Carly Reed, and mentioned the story to her. 
 So we teamed up and made a book!

For Christmas, I gave Lainey and Jeffrey each a copy of this book since it is about them and the relationship that they have together.

Even though it is a personal story of our lives, I think it's a story that anyone can read and enjoy.

It was such an awesome experience to see this through from start to finish.  It's amazing to see something like this evolve and then arrive at your house as a tangible product!

For a preview of the book, or if you are interested in sharing the story of the Little Princess and her Sailor Prince by buying a copy, check out my bookstore on blurb!



xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...