Friday, December 21, 2012

What's in your stocking?

I will be the first to admit, it doesn't feel Christmasy to me yet.  Maybe that's because of the unseasonably warm temps here in RVA but never the less... Christmas is almost here!  Santa's sleigh must be nearly ready to take off - I sure hope he wasn't planning on the world ending!

Last night, I went with "the bigs" to help Santa get the stockings in order for our house. 

I tried not to get things that we would just end up throwing away.  So I put my practical mommy hat on and hit the aisles of Target.

But I must admit...stockings are not cheap!  Not even the "cheap stuff" is cheap! 


 So here's what I got:
  • Cinderella DVD (with digital download for the iPad)
  • a 2-pack of Little People Disney princesses
  • Toothbrush/toothpaste set
  • Travel pack of Boogie Wipes
  • a new bouncy ball
  • Plastic spoon and fork set
  • Crayola Color Wonder mini-set
  • Hippo wash mitt
  • Yet another "Beckett" (but this one is cuter than the others we have!) 

Now I have to ask... what kinds of things do ya'll put in your little ones' stockings?!


Super Sale Bonus from last night! 

As we wandered the store, I found this guy for only $3.88!!!
 This Skip Hop lunch bag was on sale for less than $4!  
Why? I have no idea!  
Do I have a planned use for it yet?  Nope.  
But for $3.88 how could I resist?!  
We have the hippo one and use it for storing our Little People figures, so maybe I'll use this one for the overflow of those guys.


Who says you can only use a "lunch bag" to hold your lunch?!

If I don't check in before Christmas, I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!

xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...