Thursday, September 6, 2012

We made it!

We have officially survived VCU Panhellenic Recruitment 2012!! 

This makes #3 for me as the recruitment adviser to the Theta Nu chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta. 


I may have been MIA from anything other than sorority life for 4 days, but it was worth it! The sisters of Alpha Gamma Delta pulled it out and we now welcome the Alpha Mu new member class - ALL 29 OF THEM!!


Not to mention, this year's recruitment is a special one to me.  My cousin, Jessica, just started at VCU and decided to go out for recruitment. While it made this year a little trickier because I couldn't scream from the roof tops at her about my *one love* since I needed her to make this decision on her own.  But who was I kidding?! She obviously made an awesome decision and is going to love this new adventure.

Oh, yeah....guess I should mention...
 my cousin is becoming my sister!! 


xoxo,
Nana Squirrel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...