Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome to {the Nuthouse} Landon!

He may have been a little late, but never the less, I am pleased to introduce you to the newest member of our {nuthouse}


 Landon Kyle Paiz
September 16, 2012
8 pounds 11 ounces
21 inches long

Side note: Just to put some perspective on this big boy, he is nearly 3 times the weight of Lainey when she was born!

My sister in law and I had very opposite pregnancies:

Lainey was incredibly early.
Landon was incredibly late. (Yes, 2 weeks isn't THAT late, but when you are pregnant - and in texas - 2 weeks longer is 2 weeks too many!!)

Lainey was a peanut.
Landon is a watermelon.

Pregnancy wasn't that bad for me.
Pregnancy kicked Melissa's tail - literally, as she has a fractured pelvis from this kiddo!

And while we both delivered via c-section, I am sure our stories are dramatically different.  I have asked Melissa to write a guest post for me on Landon's birth story.  I have almost intentionally not asked too many questions of Melissa regarding Landon's entire story, because I really want to read it with the rest of ya'll! 

The minute I told Lainey she was officially a big cousin, she got so excited! It was absolutely priceless to see her reaction.

For now, my new and oh-so-handsome nephew (along with Auntie M and Gilby) are living near Fort Hood, Texas.  So I will only be able to pretend to get baby snuggles and pretend that I can smell baby until they make the voyage East!  

But Lainey and Landon have a Skype date this weekend... this should be fun!

We can't wait to meet you, little man!  It's incredible how much your Ninna and Uncle Phil love you already!  And we are beyond ecstatic for your Mommy and Daddy.  They are going to be fabulous parents to you.

xoxo,
Ninna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...