Monday, June 4, 2012

A photo a day in June

My friend Blair, from The Ellwood Avenue Chronicles, posted over the weekend about a neat "Photo A Day" project.  Now I will admit, my previous attempts at these things have ended in failure. And I must also admit that I have already to double up on today's photos with yesterday's photo in order to stay on schedule!

But, really... I am going to try and stay caught up with this one!  I am posting each photo on Instagram @lindavenema, so feel free to follow me there!  At the end of the month, I will figure out a nice little post for you to see all of the images!

In the mean time... I leave you with a sneak peak of our one-year photo shoot.  For this shoot, I had the wonderful opportunity to work with the mother/daughter duo of Pyle Photography.  It was a pleasure working with them and I truly appreciate the fact that let my inner-stylist shine! Lainey and I loaded up the car with tons of props, a few outfit options, a cake and cupcakes, and a giant bouquet of balloons!!! Thank goodness my cousin, Jessica (the soon-to-be high school grad) had the day off and could come with us! She was such a big help!!

photo credit: Pyle Photography



xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...