Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monster Trucks and Ruffles

It was a wonderful and fun weekend at {the nuthouse}

We took Lainey to Tim and Heather's house for some dirty fun!  

She did pretty well - better than I would have expected her to.  
The loud noise freaked her out a little bit, but usually only when the guys rode by her that she got scared.  Nothing a hug from mom couldn't cure, though!  She better get used to it, though.  Rah Rah and I need another girl at the farm with us!

I must admit, I love seeing all those tough guys melt around Lainey. It's the cutest thing ever! And I am really glad she had a good time hanging outside with everyone.  Looks like my baby is turning into a kid already! What's a mom to do?  Nope - don't even say it... no baby fever here! 
{The Nuthouse} is plenty fun, crazy, and happy as
a trio + dog brothers

The weekend recap in photos...






Hope your weekend was just as good!!

xoxo,
Linda



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...