Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Is it time to say goodbye?

I have been thinking on this for a while.... I think it's time to say, "Goodbye." 

Tricked ya! I am definitely not saying "Goodbye" to ya'll!!! 

It's time to say, "Goodbye" to this thing...


Playtex Ventaire, I can not sing your praises enough! But it is almost "the big day."  You know... the big O-N-E!!! So I think it is time to phase you out.  Don't worry, I won't kick you to the curb cold turkey, but your days are dwindling.

Lainey is perfectly capable of drinking from a sippy cup... all be it, it has been a daunting adventure to find a sippy cup she likes, but we have accomplished that - finally!

But of course, it was a random find at Marshall's... that can not be found anywhere locally.  Never fear, diapers.com is always here!

So for Lainey's birthday, she is getting a plethora of these babies!

Don't worry... there will be plenty of fun gifts too! You didn't think I would only give her sippy cups did you?!

Check back next week for a birthday party recap!

xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...