Monday, April 2, 2012

The great debate

The great debate continues in our house - Momma's Girl vs. Daddy's Girl.  Over the last month or so, Lainey has certainly developed some clingy tendencies. Which really means... I can't leave the room.  And I certainly can not let her see me leave the room! {Heaven forbid!}

If we were keeping score, I would certainly be in the lead at this point.  At night, it's all about Momma... which I love, I really love.  But really, kiddo? Let Daddy take the night shift for once.  Now, that makes it sound Lainey isn't sleeping through the night - she is.  Don't get it wrong - the girl can sleep! Generally, it's an 8pm bedtime and 8am wake up.  But on the one-off nights where sleep just isn't happening - I'd love for Daddy to be able to help out.  But it is what it is.  I am sure these things come in waves and give it another month, it will be all about Daddy again.


But for now...
Lainey is a Momma's girl



xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...