Friday, March 2, 2012

Chicken Crockpot Tacos

About a week ago, I saw a pin on pinterest for chicken tacos that were made in the Crockpot. As most of you know, I am not a cooker.  I am a professional "order outer." But I said, "What the hell, it can't be but so hard to leave dinner cooking all day!" So we gave it a whirl!

It was DELISH!

Grocery list:
1 pack of chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pack of taco seasoning (I chose hot and spicy seasoning)
1 jar of salsa
+ taco accessories (lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, whatevs)
Taco shells (hard or soft)

What do do:
1. Put the chicken breasts, taco seasoning, and jar of salsa in the Crockpot
2. Let it simmer on low for 6-8 hours
3. Pull the chicken apart with a fork
4. Serve

Yes, it is that easy! No, I am not kidding. 

Everyone loved the tacos! And there was enough stuff left over for a second dinner this weekend!

Enjoy your weekend, ya'll!

xoxo,
Linda 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...