Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's been a little while, hasn't it?

So sorry, my dear friends! I have been awful lately at posting.

My days have consisted of the following:
Wake up
Go to work
Be super busy at work
Maybe squeeze in a run
Pick up Lainey
Dinner for all
Playtime/Bath time
Bed

Exciting, isn't it? I know... you're jealous of my exciting life, right?

Luckily, though, it's quiet at our house right now - dogs are snoring, baby is sleeping in, husband is off to work.  It's just me, my laptop, and a cup of coffee.  Good morning, Momma!!!

So enough about me - How's the fam? How's the bebe? etc, etc... everyone is wonderful! I am the proud mother of a rolling, drooling, giggling munchkin! The weather is wonderful and warm! What could be better? 

I don't think I have ever been happier - really! As much as I say, "Oh, I wish I had time for this or I wish I had time for that." Realistically, I am having the time of my life! Life with Lainey is SO fun! Tiring, hell yes - but still oh, so fun!

On an extended familia note, Baby Cuz decided not to reveal its gender and is making Ninna hold out for another month before I can start spoiling them with tons of new fun clothes and/or hand me downs! And while we are speaking of cousins, Lainey and I are anxiously awaiting the tentative arrival date for Jeffrey's ship to come back into port at Norfolk! Last we heard, it's sometime in June-ish.  Can't wait to have the bff back at home for a little while! Be advised though, if we get the word he's coming in on bday party weekend - we are out of here! Parties can wait, greeting one of the loves of our lives can not!

Over the last 48 hours or so, I also had the opportunity to participate for the 5th year in a row in CreateAthon at VCU.  It's one of my favorite days/events of the year! Be on the look out for a little reflection of my time there (and since it started) soon!

Check it out! Looks like someone else is excited for Spring!

 xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...