Monday, May 23, 2011

29 weeks!

 
  1.  How far along? 29 weeks... already?!
  2. Weight gain? 14 pounds 
  3. Sleep? Bargain hunting me found a boppy maternity pillow at a yard sale this weekend for $2!! How on Earth was I sleeping without this thing?!?!
  4. Best moments this week? Saturday was a busy day for me and belly... yard sales in the morning, dance recital, then errands and helping my cousin get ready for the prom!  But the best moment was when we were at the dance recital, Lainey went kick-crazy!! She must have heard the music or something because she was all over the place enjoying it!
  5. Food cravings? Milk... is this weird? Cereal is becoming a staple meal to me and I love love LOVE a cold glass of milk these days.
  6. Food aversions? Spicy foods and things with tomato sauce like pizza or spaghetti... all of which cause heart burn at a mere glance of the food.
  7. Looking forward to? PBKids finally called... the last of Lainey's furniture will be delivered sometime on Saturday!  Once I get that chair in there, I can finally decide where to put a bookcase and how to do the art on the walls.  I am looking forward to creating some stuff for the walls too... I bought a print at Target and have since decided I don't think I like it.  I think I may be saving a blank wall for some nice newborn prints.
  8. Milestones? Lainey's kicks are starting to feel more like jabs and glides. I guess she is starting to get crammed in there so things are starting to feel differently when she moves.
  9. Pregnancy thoughts this week: Just like I said last week.... nesting is starting to show it's ugly face in my house.  This weekend, I reorganized the linen closet AND my entire bathroom!  Who does that?!?
    On a more serious note, I have had another pregnancy thought in the last week or so.  I think I am actually healthier than I have ever been...ever. Even with eating not-so-good for you craving food and feeling like a fat cow, my blood works and levels all come back at healthier ranges than ever.  My weight may still be heavier than I would like, but my weight gaining is on track (and on the low side) and all in my belly.  My blood pressure is at an all-time low (hallelujah!) and I just got a call from the doctor about my glucose test.  After having a slightly elevated result for the 1-hour, I had to take the dreaded 3-hour test! AHH!! But my results are perfectly normal.  No gestational diabetes here!  I am going to challenge myself to keep this healthy streak and good feeling even after pregnancy! Go team Linda!!
Jessica ready for prom!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...