Thursday, July 18, 2013

a {not so} perfect announcement!

Ha! I know how all of ya'll think... the word announcement automatically makes you think I am pregnant.  If that's what you are looking for in this post, I can assure it is not here.

But if you are looking for lovely design work and someone to photograph your life's moments, then you have come to the right place.

I'd like to introduce you to...

my new {not so} perfect logo!

Hooray! 

Carly Reed Designs has knocked it out of the park... as usual! I really can not say enough how much I love working with her on projects!

I guess with a new logo, I should probably do something with it, right?

Good idea!

And so, the {not so} perfect photo facebook page was created!

Feel free to like it, share it, tag it, etc etc. If you're interested in book a session with me, just let me know! I'd love to chat!!

xoxo,
Linda


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...