Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas at the {nuthouse}

We're back and ready to start the new year!  Sorry I missed last week, but I was spending my vacation days hanging with Miss Lainey! You would think being on vacation, I would have more time to write an update, which was totally my intent, but in reality... I barely even got on my computer.  Did some shopping, some facebooking, and some pinning on pinterest, but nothing major.

Christmas is always a hectic holiday for us, and this year was no different.  But this year, we got to run our Christmas marathon from one family's house to the next with a baby in tow! Shew! What a busy day it was, but it was so worth it to see everyone in our families and get to see how much fun Lainey had eating tissue paper.... errrr opening gifts!  

Santa took it light at our house but was still very good to baby girl this year!  Of course she made it to the good list!

Christmas at the {nuthouse}
We've enjoyed our time off, but I must say, I am a little glad to get our schedule back too.  Hope all of ya'll enjoyed your holidays are ready for the fun times that await us in 2012!

xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...