Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{the venemas} first thanksgiving

If you are my friend on facebook, you know that Lainey and I tried to count all the things we are thankful for, but quickly ran out of little fingers and toes to count! 

This year our family has a lot to be thankful for, that's for sure!  At the top of that list is a healthy daughter!  I can't even explain how excited I was to have Lainey around for the festivities.  Seriously - I can't - I tried.  I have sat here typing, deleting, and retyping sentences trying to spit it out and it's just not happening.  But rest assured, even she doesn't remember her first Thanksgiving, I will!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving - filled with love, laughter, and deliciousness! We hope ya'll did too!! Here's some photos from dinner at NeeNee's. 





xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...