Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Santa,

I haven't been around long enough to be naughty, so I am sure that I am on your nice list. This is my very first Christmas, but you already know that, don't you?  Mommy keeps telling me how much fun Christmas is going to be with all of my family here to love on me! I just thought I would share with you my Christmas list... in case you needed some ideas.

A new comfy chair to sit in while I watch Sports Center with my Daddy:


Something to chew on:
Source: babble.com via Linda on Pinterest


For when I am in the car:


My iPod needs a case:


I don't like shoes, but my mommy says I need some:
Source: shoes.com via Linda on Pinterest


Some new books to read at bed time:


I probably need my very first ornament too:


And if you are feeling practical, I am going to need size 2 diapers here shortly!

Thanks! I can't wait to meet you!

Love,
Lainey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...