Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Letter #1

Good morning acorn,
This is just going to be a short little note. This morning I got a blog on my reader that was all about your mom's favorite holiday... Valentine's Day! Yes, you will learn when you get here... it's a big day, as are all birthdays, including your own (someday).

It got me to thinking how much more fun my birthday is going to get in the next few years.  I can not wait until I get to make valentines with you and  help you write all of your friends' names on them!!

Another fun thing I thought about yesterday as at my lunch was packing lunches for you.  My mom, your Nee Nee, used to write me notes on napkins.  They were the best part of my day when I was little and I can't wait to do things like that for you.

I know it's cheesy, but it makes me smile.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...