Monday, January 24, 2011

12 weeks

Wow! We are already 12 weeks!  The first trimester is almost done!!

  1.  How far along? 12 weeks
  2. Weight gain? I have actually now lost a few pounds.  I had stomach bug last weekend and haven't regained a full appetite yet.
  3. Maternity clothes? Not yet…I ordered some great deals from Old Navy this weekend though.
  4. Sleep? Still sleeping a ridiculously amount each night!  I am starting to wake up more on my own in the mornings and feeling more refreshed than I have lately.
  5. Best moments this week? We cleared the nursery!  What used to be my art studio is now an empty room just waiting for Acorn's stuff to start filling it up.
  6. Food cravings? Nothing really...
  7. Food Aversions?Still avoiding really smelly stuff like garlic.
  8.   Looking forward to? The big announcement!
  9. Milestones? Making it to 12 weeks is a big deal to us.  I know risk really reduces in the second trimester, and we are almost there!
  10. Pregnancy thoughts this week: It has been awesome to see how excited people are for us. We are incredibly excited... and I can't wait until I can feel acorn wiggle around in me!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...