Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Writer's Block

These posts get more sporadic as the year comes to an end and the bustle of the holidays hits full gear! But I must admit, I have hit a writer's block of some kind.  Perhaps it's the redundant schedule our life...maybe it's the busy weekends that keep me away from my computer... who knows.

So, here's a brain dump of our life.

Halloween
Did I really skip over Halloween in here for ya'll? Ah! I totally did!!  In true Disney princess fashion, Belle went trick or treating.  It was so fun to watch Lainey get into it this year.  Last year, she chased after Dylan and Tyler, but this year, she knew what she was doing.  And lucky for her, she's cute, because she racked in some candy!



Dance
Dance is going so well for Lainey.  I am so glad I decided not to withdraw her.  As much as other people tried to tell me that maybe it was best, I know my girl and knew she just needed a little more time to adjust to the class.  After all, we do everything on her time, don't we? Fast forward a few more weeks and Lainey is LOVING dance.  I even catch her practicing when she thinks no one is watching.  Last week it was plies on the parking lot line and the week before that plies and pretty arms in the kitchen.  She has made some great friends in the class and thank goodness, I like the other moms too! So Saturday mornings aren't so bad. They're actually pretty great!





The Fam
All in all, our household is doing pretty well.  I survived the plague of a stomach bug over Veteran's Day and thankfully no one else seems to have caught it. (knock on wood) But I scrubbed down the house and changed the sheets so hopefully those germs have vacated the house!  My dad was in town for a three week prior to Veteran's Day and it was so incredibly wonderful to have him home.  A little sad to know that was the last trip for the year, but Lainey loved having her Pappa around every morning before school and her late night bounce sessions before bed.  It's an amazing relationship those two have formed over the last 6 months or so.  Now, just like last time, she tells me every plan has her Pappa in it. 



Work
Work is hectic.

Not So Perfect Photo
Not So Perfect Photo is doing great! I have had some really awesome sessions lately, and can't wait to share them with ya'll!  If you follow the photo page on facebook, you have already seen one that still hasn't hit the blog yet, but there's still at least one more up my sleeve to share!  If you would like to book a session, just hit me up!! I got some really neat craft paper brown CD books to start using for client CDs and all that's missing is a stamp of my logo. (Add that to the ever growing to-do list)

Holidays
Holy crap, it's "the holidays" already?!  Ahh! Guess I need to get my butt in gear!

So, there you have it!


xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...