Wednesday, May 8, 2013

{not so} perfect photo accessories

I have been spending more time behind my camera and am finding a lot of comfort in it and am even getting some emails about wanting sessions! *sneak peaks to come soon*

So, let's switch it up a little bit... and maaaaaybe drop a {not so} subtle hint.

Currently my camera bag looks like this:



It is a wonderful and perfect bag. 

Not gonna lie - I love Timbuk2 bags.  They are durable and wonderful for long photo adventures. I have Timbuk2 bags that are at least 3-5 years old and they still look brand new.  But sometimes, Momma doesn't want to lug around a giant camera bag.

Sometimes, I just want a cute bag to carry on a shoot or at least a little bit smaller bag that I can take on an adventure with Boots in tow.

So, I have looked around online for a new bag.  Any of these would be wonderful Mother's Day gifts! Not like the husband reads this, though. So the hint won't get seen.

But some of you other photo-moms may enjoy!

I am really digging these Jo Totes

Gracie   
Allison

Georgia

Betsy

Another similar brand is Kelli Moore and those are some gorgeous bags too!  A little pricy, but oh so pretty!!

I also have a love of pretty camera straps... my nephew got me one for my birthday that is all linen and lace with a rosette.  It's beyond gorgeous!  Maybe that will be another {not so perfect} photo accessory post in the future!

xoxo,
Linda 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...