Thursday, March 7, 2013

{2012} published

I may be a few months into 2013 already, but I finally ordered Lainey's 2012 in review book! I so wish that I could create this book as the year goes on, but it never fails... I wait until after Christmas to even get started. 

2011 was much simpler since it was only half a year to document, so I admittedly didn't really know how I was going to handle an entire year of photo fun!  Yes, that's right... last year was Lainey's first full year bringing joy and excitement into the world!


It's so fun to go back through all of the photos, snapshots, and instagrams and see how this little gal has grown up over the last year. 

Should be here today! Can't for tonight's bedtime book... I think I know which one we will be reading!

xoxo,
Linda


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...