Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October?!


Holy hell, is it really October already?! Sweet Jesus, where is the year going?!  

Well... errr... I guess I better a move on the upcoming holiday season!

A peak into {the nuthouse} calendar for this month...
One high school reunion
A trip to Carter Mountain to pick apples
One destination wedding to the Outer Banks
One weekend wedding adventure in Va Beach
A pumpkin patch?
One mother in law (aka the babysitter) on a cruise for a week
Plus a trip to Texas for Nana and Grandpap to meet baby Landon!
Those last 2 yield the toddler juggle and crazy, busy mornings.  Because I am spoiled and my mother in law picks up Lainey every morning but while she is gone, I will be {literally} running crazy to get Lainey where she needs to be every morning!

I keep telling myself, "We just have to get through this month and things will calm down." But will they really? I mean... after October comes November with a family photo session and Thanksgiving then comes DECEMBER! December... oh, you know... that month with Christmas in it! December brings our annual trip to Swift Creek Mill Playhouse to see Drifty!  And this year, we are adding Santa brunch to the mix at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens too! 

Add in everyday life such as groceries, cleaning, laundry, Sesame Street, toys, dogs, husband, dishes... all with a toddler attached to my hip! {hello, separation anxiety at its finest}

I am already tried... bring on the coffee, por favor!

Who decided it was a good idea to fill the end of every year with a million things any way?! I think it happens every year, doesn't it?

xoxo,
Linda


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...