Monday, September 12, 2011

Newborn photos

Right before I went back to work, Lainey and I had the opportunity to work with my friend, Blair, from Mott Photography to do some newborn photos!

I can not tell you how much we enjoyed this photo shoot! Little Miss Hadley, Blair's daughter, even came to the shoot and kept me company while Blair was taking pictures.  Having Hadley there really made me excited for when Lainey gets big enough to interact and play. I certainly don't want to wish away these moments of Lainey right now, but a Momma can certainly look forward to what is coming our way!!

The few days leading up to the photo shoot, I pinned my little heart out on pinterest looking for some inspirations for the shoot and then tore my house up looking for all of the perfect props! Then, of course, I had to frantically put everything back together so my house was clean enough for company!

 Here are some of the photos from the shoot...






Having Blair at the house also made me miss the time I used to spend behind my camera; I used to say, "I only really see the world through my camera lens."  But in the last couple of years, work, school, wife life, advising alpha gam, and volunteering have consumed my life, all in good ways. And now as a new mommy, it's hard to believe there are enough hours in a day to add anything else, but since I am taking some time off from school and am putting lots of things in to perspective, I think I want, no... NEED... to find some time for myself to be creative again.   All of that being said, I am making a personal resolution to find some time to be more creative. So don't be surprised if you see a little more creative work showing up on here.

xoxo, 
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...