Tuesday, June 14, 2011

32 weeks

  1. How far along? 32 weeks
  2. Weight gain? 18 pounds
  3. Sleep? I get sleep in a few hours at a time.  I guess this is good prep for when Lainey gets here.
  4. Best moments this week? Has been watching how wonderful Philip is taking care of me.
  5. Food cravings? Cereal!
  6. Food aversions? Still averting marinara sauces
  7. Looking forward to? I'm looking forward to the end of pregnancy! I know... I know... I will miss these kicks and punches and stuff.  That may be true, I won't argue it.  But I am definitely looking forward to no more risks of bed rest, wearing my wedding ring again,  and getting back to working out.
  8. Milestones? I was released (for now) from bed rest.  Hallelujah! But it's only a week to week basis.  So keep the prayers coming that the blood pressure stays in the acceptable range.
  9. Pregnancy thoughts this week: What makes your blood pressure go up? For the whole duration of this pregnancy, my bp has been GREAT! and then BAM in the last week or so, it's up to levels that that doctor is not happy with.  Apparently, it's normal for your blood pressure to return to its higher levels towards the end of pregnancy. (AHHH we are talking about the END of pregnancy!!)  I am just now starting to get uncomfortable and have difficulty sitting/sleeping.  I guess that's not too bad... only 8 weeks to go.  Although, I am starting to think Lainey will get here earlier than that.
 Here is my bed rest buddy... he's been the best at keeping momma company!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...