Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So here we are

A couple months later than my last post. I have sat for a while now trying to decide what I wanted to do with {the nuthouse} and whether or not I wanted to keep putting energy into it.  

It seems like life is fairly predictable right now:

Wake up
Get ready
Get Lainey ready
Go to school
Go to work
Pick up Lainey
Evening stuff
Go to bed

Do it again

Consistency and routine is what a toddler needs, though. 
So we roll with it.

All of that being said...

I am not done.  This blog was first intended to capture each moment that I could while I was pregnant.  Then it morphed into a lifeline for relatives to see how Lainey was progressing.  As she grew, so did {the nuthouse} and now... here we are.

I have some great ideas in my head for what I would like to post in the future.  Don't worry - you can still keep up with our family antics but I am also going to try to add some extras!

So, sit back... let the journey begin.

xoxo,
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...